- If you behave aggressively, rudely, sarcastically or critically towards yourself or others, these are forms of complaint
- If you want someone else to change something and you tell them so, that is a form of complaint
- If your feedback is focused on what does not work, that is a form of complaint
- If you stress about things not happening the way you want them to and you say it, that is a form of complaint
- If you tell others that they need to appreciate you for not complaining about something, that is … a form of complaint
Before and After
The first thing you need to do is measure your starting point. Rate your level of complaining from 1 to 100. If you complain a lot or are frustrated a lot, give yourself a higher number. If you do not complain much, give yourself a lower number.
Often, we cannot see our own problems and we think we complain 25%, while others think we complain 50%. This is why it is a good idea to do this experiment with the help of family members and ask them to rate your complaints too. Keep a record of what they think of you. It will be good to compare with their opinion after you have made some changes.
Read more about how to live a complaint-free life…